Fill Your Details
NDA Exam is the prominent examination among the students who want to join Indian Defence Forces.This exam is regulated by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). It is the gateway for the students to join Indian Army, Air Force and Navy. It is a national level examination conducted two times in a year. National Defence Academy is one of The Most Difficult Exams to Crack as Candidates are filtered out at 3 Steps:-
Step 1-Written Exam
Step 2-SSB Interviews
Thus it is Important that Candidates follow proper methodology to crack NDA like Competitive Examination.
1. English and GK as a common part – Paper of the NDA exam consists of GK and English. This is a plus point as the candidates get more chances to score in the section in which they have a good attitude. Those who have good knowledge of G.S. can do well in that part, while those who are good in English can choose it to score. Trishul Defence Academy believe that basics are the base for any academic progress. Therefore we have doubt session on every Sundays for the students where they can visit their respective subject teachers and clear their doubts. in Trishul Defence Academy Allahabad Branch.On Our Youtube Channel we have dedicated Current Affairs Class Everyday Free Of Cost so Defence Aspirants can get best GK Knowledge.It is thus a Reason why Trishul Defence Academy is Best NDA Coaching in Allahabad.
2. Mathematics practice – Mathematics is all about practice. The candidates must practice as much as they can. The questions in NDA exam are framed from the syllabus of 11th and 12th mathematics. So don’t leave any stone unturned.Practice Previous Year Questions.Solve Mock Tests .In Trishul Defence academy Allahabad which is known as Best NDA Coaching in Allahabad we give maximum Practice to NDA aspirants.
3. Time matters here – The time management in the mathematics paper is the most important thing to do. Keep an eye on time while attempting mathematics paper. As the time given for G.A. paper is sufficient. The candidates have to manage time and keep the pace maintained in mathematics. This can be approached by practicing and doing prior preparation.
4. Stream subjects are crucial – The stream that the candidates have opted in their 12th class can be used to score more. Like physics and chemistry for science students, history and polity for Arts students and so on. The questions in G.A. paper are assembled from almost all subjects’ form all stream of the 12th class. So prepare your best subjects.
5. Negative marking – The UPSC exams have a negative marking of 1/3 which makes it a judgemental thing to score. Don’t mark the question which are out of your aptitude or knowledge. Just be specific to those which are under the level of your knowledge to reduce the fluctuation of your score.In Trishul Defence Academy we tell students to Opt For Only Those Questions which they are sure of thus with this practice the chances of getting through in NDA Written Increases and thus Selection Increases which makes Trishul Defence Academy the NDA Coaching in Allahabad.
6. General Ability needs judgment – The general ability is all about your knowledge level. So before making any decision over the correct option of any answer, make sure you have the opted the right one. Be cool and precise in whatever you mark.
If you are an NDA aspirant Plz Follow Our Youtube Channel Trishul Defence Academy and Subscribe to our channel to Crack NDA Written Examinations.