Yogendra Singh – Qualified Air Force X & Y Group
Trishul Defence Academy proud to have YOGENDRA SINGH who selected in Airforce ‘X’and ‘Y’ group. He is from Fatehpur (U.P).
Genuine preparation by yourself for X and Y group of IAF brings adventure and confidence. These are the steps which will help you-
- Put your concern on every topic without going much deeper in particular one.
- English is very important in further phase but it will not bother you in written exam. I suggest you to speak English as much as possible so that it will be helpful for you in GD(group discussion)
- Get up early in the morning on Sunday with the help of academy sir and run long but slow without stopwatch in initial days to be adaptable for running. 6:30 is not very challenging time if you are regularly following your running schedule. Other part of PFT (physical fitness test) is simple. 10 push-ups 10 sit-ups and 20 squats are required to qualify. Pay attention on it and do it regularly.
- Do numerous practice sets to be fast.
- Have your medical checkup. Is there any problem then get a treatment.
- Before 20 days of written exam leave your PFT preparation and just study in right direction.
He mentions his words-:
“I am the student of Trishul Defence Academy and want to thank all the faculty and whole family who help me in achieving my goal.This is the best Academy in Allahabad”.