Request A Call Back
Year of Services
Top Defence Faculty
The Military Nursing Service also known as MNS is a remarkable opportunity for female candidates who want to live a life full of dignity by serving those who serve the nation. Becoming a military nurse gives you a sense of pride and honour. The selection process for the MNS profile has been recently changed. Interested females can check the eligibility criteria in the article below. We have detailed all the points to be noted before applying online for the Indian Army Military Nursing Services.
The Indian Army MNS has limited vacancies and has cut-throat competition while clearing the MNS exam. A candidate needs to work really hard to clear all the stages of the MNS exam which is conducted once a year by the Indian Army. One can join the best Military Nursing Service Coaching Centre in Delhi to clear the NEET exam, MNS Interview, and MNS Medical Examination.MNS Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must meet the minimum eligibility criteria to take the NEET UG exam for the B.Sc. MNS programme.
Only female candidates who are unmarried/divorcees/legally separated/widows with no encumbrances are eligible to apply.
As a regular student, the candidate must have passed the FIRST ATTEMPT, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology), and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks from a Statutory/Recognized Board/University/Examining Body
The minimum height requirement is 152 cm. Candidates from the Hill and Northeastern States must be at least 147 cm tall..
If you are serious about your MNS exam then the best and the most reliable method to clear the exam is by joining the best MNS Coaching Centre in Delhi. The MNS+ NEET screening method has been dramatically altered since the previous year. Previously, the Military Nursing Service Exam had a three-stage selection procedure, however, it will now be done through MNS + NEET. We have outlined the selection procedure here. Shortlisting based on NEET (UG) score.
The NEET (UG) test and its score are the first stages in the MNS Selection Process. Female applicants will first have to take the NEET UG test. The NEET score will then be used to select candidates. The MErit list will thereafter be available on the official website @joinindianarmy.nic.in
Document verification is the second stage of the MNS Selection Process. Shortlisted candidates are required to bring all original papers for document verification. Candidates who are unable to submit the original papers will be dismissed on the spot
ToGIGE will be the third step of the MNS selection process. Furthermore, the General Intelligence and General English (ToGlGE) test will be in the form of a Computer Based Test (CBT) with 40 MCQs worth two points each and a maximum score of 80. There will also be a 0.5 penalty for each wrong answer. These 40 questions must be solved in 30 minutes
The fourth stage follows. Furthermore, the PAT is a qualifying test, and the result will not be used to compile the final merit list. It is essentially a psychological examination, similar but not identical to the SSB interview of defence tests. One of the most notable distinctions is that GTO exists in SSB but not in MNS
A Board of Officers will interview the candidates at a predetermined location. A panel of 4-5 senior officers then conducts the MNS interview. They choose the finest individuals for the position of the military nurse.
When it comes to the final selection, the MNS panel interview is quite important. After passing the NEET UG test, the MNS Test of General Intelligence & General English (ToGlGE), and the Psychological Assessment Test, female applicants are interviewed by a panel (PAT).
The MNS selection process concludes with an interview. After passing the Interview and being shortlisted, a candidate is summoned for the Medical Examination.
Finally, those persons who have been nominated will be submitted to a Special Medical Board (SMB) at a prearranged site. Candidates who are declared FIT/UNFIT in the medical examination will receive detailed medical reports. They may also appeal to the Medical Board
The Best MNS Coaching in Delhi is provided by Trishul Defence Academy. Here are its qualities and advantages. Trishul Defence Academy has a first-rate infrastructure and amenities. Aside from the MNS test, it also offers preparation for other defence examinations like the NDA, AFCAT, INET, CAPF, SSC GD/ Paramilitary forces, and Agniveer entry into the Indian army, navy, and air force. Let us now look at why Trishul Defence Academy is the best MNS coaching in Delhi. The following are some of Trishul Defence Academy's distinguishing features:
● Trishul Defence Academy is the MNS Coaching Centre in Delhi and hence offers a unique teaching plan that covers the complete syllabus for the MNS exam.
● Trishul Defence Academy provides the most qualified and competent instructors to help applicants prepare for the MNS test.Most of The Faculty are those who have Qualified NEET thus Quality Education is Provided at an affordable cost.
● A question counter is also provided, and professors are constantly present to answer applicants' questions.
● Trishul Defence Academy offers regular Spoken English classes to help students do well in interviews.
● Trishul Defence Academy's Best Study Material covers the whole syllabus for the MNS. It is one of the most reliable sources of defence-related research information.
● Trishul Defence Academy conducts weekly and monthly tests to examine the applicants' weak and strong points. It also offers the contestants' All-India rankings.
● MNS Coaching Centre Delhi, Trishul Defence Academy offers special current affairs sessions to keep students informed about what is going on in the worldso that TOGIGE is no more a difficulty
● Sunday Extra Classes are held to help students prepare for their defence tests.
● Retired officers provide the best SSB interview advice. We have retired officers who were once on the SSB panel here.
● Trishul Defence Academy provides students with a hostel and a meal.
MNS Courses @ Trishul
|Course||Course Name||Duration||Course Fee||Hours||Mode|
|MNS Foundation 11th & 12th||Lifeline||2 Year||2,20,000||Daily||Offline|
|MNS Foundation 11th & 12th||Lifeline||2 Year||2,00,000||Weekend||Offline|
|MNS Foundation 12th||Athirath||1 Year||1,10,000||Daily||Offline|
|MNS Foundation 12th||Athirath||1 Year||1,00,000||Weekend||Offline|
Note: 18% GST is included in the Fees + Hostel Fees is Extra.