How to Apply for MNS Nursing
MNS officers are playing a critical role in providing treatment to sick; wounded veterans and their families around the country and abroad, and they do so with steadfast determination and agility.
- Your nationality must be Indian, and this entrance exam is only open to female candidates. You can also apply if you are a female candidate who is unmarried, divorced, legally separated, or a widow with no encumbrances.
- You must have passed the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 years of schooling) with not less than 50% aggregate marks in physics, chemistry, biology (botany and zoology), and English as a regular student from a recognised board/university on the first attempt.
- Candidates who will be taking their qualifying examinations in their final year during the current academic session may also apply provisionally. The female candidate's minimum height should not be less than 148 cm (relaxed by 5 cm in case of North East candidates).
HOW TO MAKE AN APPLICATION:
- Visit the Indian Army's official website at https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/index.htm.
- Then, to register and submit, go to the ‘Officers entry apply/ login' tab.
- Click on ‘Registration' to begin a new registration.
Then choose the ‘Continue' tab to finish the registration process by entering the required information (Aadhaar/ enrolment number, candidate name, father/ guardian name, mother's name, date of birth, and mobile number) and clicking ‘Submit.' To proceed, enter the OTP that was sent to your registered email address and click the ‘Submit' tab.
The following move is to complete the remaining mandatory fields and create a password. To proceed, click on the ‘Save' tab. Continue with the ‘Communication Information' section, pressing the ‘Update' button and then ‘Save & Continue.' The registration procedure is now complete. As soon as the pop-up message ‘Record saved successfully' appears, candidates must press the ‘OK' button.
Fill in the remaining necessary fields and create a password. To proceed, select the ‘Save' option. Continue with the ‘Communication Information' section, pressing the ‘Update' and ‘Save & Continue' buttons. Now is the time to complete the registration process. As soon as the message ‘Record saved successfully' appears on the screen, candidates must press the ‘OK' button.
To fill out the online application form, go to the dashboard and click on ‘Apply Online.' Fill out all of the necessary fields, upload your signature and picture (keeping the requirements in mind) and click ‘Save & Continue.' Then fill in all of the relevant information and, if necessary, click the ‘Edit' button before clicking ‘Submit Now.' To finish the application process, pay the application fee and press ‘Submit.'