Request A Call Back
Year of Services
Top Defence Faculty
A number of changes have taken place in the recruitment process for various defence examinations. One of those is the selection of candidates for Indian Airforce Group X/Y entry. Now, this is commonly known as the Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu entry. Other things remain the same like the syllabus, exam pattern and online application process. A major change that has taken place regarding the Agniveer airforce entry is the duration of service has been reduced to four years only.
The candidates who are willing to join the Indian Air Force must be aware of the various details regarding the Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu's entry.The best source of the complete details is reading the detailed Agniveer Airforce Notification which is released twice a year. A candidate who wants to prepare seriously for the Agniveer Airman recruitment must not join any Airforce coaching in Delhi but it has to be the best among such options. Trishul Defence Academy is the Best Air force coaching in Delhi. It offers all those features that are hard to find with a random defence coaching institute. Trishul Defence Academy is one of the Top Airforce coaching in Delhi with highly experienced faculty and ex-board members to provide you with the best guidance for different stages of the selection process.
Indian Airforce Group X & Y - Overview
|Name of Exam :||Indian Air Force Group X and Y Airmen recruitment|
|Exam conducting authority :||Indian Air Force (IAF), CASB (Central Airmen Selection Board) Portal|
|Name of post :||Airmen Group X and Airmen Group Y|
|Eligibility criteria :||
For Group X - 10+2 pass with physics, mathematics and English as compulsory subjects
For Group Y - 10+2 pass or its equivalent
|Age To Apply :||17.6 to 21 yrs Both Males and Females Can Apply|
|Application fees :||INR 250/-|
|Selection procedure :||
● Written test or CBT (phase I)
● Physical Fitness Test (phase II)
● Adaptability test-1
● Adaptability test-2
● Medical Examination
● Document Verification
|Mode of exam :||Online (computer-based)|
|Physical Fitness test requirement :||
● Running - 1600m or 1.6 km in 7 minutes
● Squats - 20
● Push-ups - 10
|Medical Exam requirements :||As per Air Force standards|
|Official Website :||@airmenselection.cdac.in|
Indian Airforce Agniveer Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must ensure the minimum eligibility required to apply online for the Indian Airforce Group X and Y recruitment. If you have joined an Airforce x+y group coaching in Delhi then you don’t have to worry as we will guide you and prepare accordingly for the exam. Trishul Defence Academy provides not only the best Airforce x group coaching in Delhi but also the best Airforce y group coaching in Delhi.
Why is Trishul Defence Academy the Best Airforce coaching centre in Delhi ?
Before joining the Airforce x and y group coaching in Delhi do consider the following factors:
● Classes Backed by retired officers : Trishul, founded by Late Wing. Cdr. Anoop Mehrotra Sir 19 years ago, has proven its value as the greatest training institute for any defence candidate. The institute offers the greatest academic facilities accessible and has hundreds of alternatives in both the Jawan and officer categories. Trishul, which has branches all throughout India, seeks to provide every student with the greatest education possible, as well as the facilities listed below.
● TDA Crash Courses : Trishul Defence Academy's four-month crash course provides students with last-minute training for various defence examinations.
● Physical Fitness Training : Trishul Defence Academy is dedicated to delivering Physical Fitness Training to candidates from experienced PET teachers and ex-servicemen from the Indian Armed Forces.
● Social Activities : Trishul Defence Academy hosts a variety of social activities, including the Clean India campaign, Kargil Diwas, No Tobacco Day, International Yoga Diwas, and others.
● Both Online and Offline Test Series : Trishul Defence Academy provides an Online/Offline test series for students studying for various Online Defence Examinations such as AFCAT, Navy, AA/SSR, and AF X/Y.
● TDA Publications : Trishul Defence Academy has its own publishing company, TDA Publication. It has produced the best books for defence exams, as well as many multiple-choice questions spanning the syllabus of several exams.
● Personality Development : The Personality Development Programme at Trishul Defence Academy lays a major emphasis on improving students' communication skills and persona.
● Medical Campus : Trishul Defence Academy offers a number of medical camps for students to keep track of their medical issues in between academic sessions
Air force Courses @ Trishul
|Course||Course Name||Duration||Course Fee||Mode|
|Airforce X+Y||Sukhoi||90 Days||23600||Offline|
|Airforce X+Y||Tejas||60 Days||21240||Offline|
|Airforce X+Y||Rafale||6 Months||29500||Offline|
|Airforce X+Y||Jaguar||90 Days||17700||Online|
Note: 18% GST is included in the Fees + Hostel Fees is Extra.